Thursday, November 29, 2007

Digging through the past

This is going to be short. It's after 10:00 and I'm just getting home. I haven't eaten so the bag of Cheetos is sitting next to me. (Yes Cheetos are a dinner food.)

I went over to Jake's dad's house tonight to pick up what I thought was one or two things that were left over from when he lived there. I was wrong. VERY, VERY wrong. I am looking at six boxes of toys and a little rocking chair. And that is not counting the trunk and other box that his sister took to go through because it contains both of their things.

Jake had a meeting so I went alone, as I said just expecting to pick up a couple of things. After we were finished loading the truck I sat down to talk with Jake's dad about some things.

Perhaps tomorrow I will actually get to work on Zack's pictures... oh wait... nope. Meeting tomorrow night. Maybe Saturday in the... gulp..... snow storm?? (More on that tomorrow....)

8 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Get wo work on his pictures? What are you doing?

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Iwonder who anonymous is? ;)

Anonymous said...

could anonymous be kbreints, jessica, heather or yelloweyes

Anonymous said...

its anonymous again, the second anonymous that is. the first anonymous is kbreints

Anonymous said...

:)

Heather said...

Nope.. good try.. but I know who the first Anonymous was and it wasn't kbreints.

And it certianly wasn't me because really... why would I comment anonymously on my own blog??

Anonymous said...

One reason is for that reason exactly, why would anyone assume that it was you and if they did assume it was you then you could say exactly what you just said and try to take some of the attention off of you. another reason why is because many people blog anonymously when they are going to be saying bad stuff about someone they know, that way if the person that they are talking about reads it they wouldnt know that that was actually you.

Heather said...

PC Pro, I don't know who you are, but I'm guessing you are somone I know since you seem to have written this on an old post that is now giving me trouble.

I can assure you that I did NOT post that comment. Anything I have to say on the matter I have already said in person.

If you want to discuss it further please feel free to e-mail me at hamiltonfamilycircus[at]yahoo[dot]com