Monday, November 19, 2007

More Random Thoughts

The surgery is Wednesday. It starts at 7:00 AM. Most of the family will be there, in the waiting room, staring at each other for 5 hours. Good times.

The picture scanning is coming along. It's not that I don't like to scan. I love to scan and I love to see all the history. What I don't like is scanning on a deadline. That stresses me out and makes it no fun.

So, that's what you need to know for now. Surgery on Wednesday, still scanning pictures in "free" time. (HaHa!! What's that??)

Do you think it would be rude to take my scanner and computer to the waiting room?

5 comments:

lonna said...

Good luck to Jake's Dad. We were in the same boat with my dad a few years ago. A bunch of family in the waiting room trying to pretend that we weren't worried about my dad. Everything turned out fine. In fact, I think it's been over 5 years now. But that's a long 5 hours.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh my thoughts will be with you all on Wednesday!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh my thoughts will be with you all on Wednesday!

Krista said...

Will be thinking of you and you family Heather

Connie said...

take something quiet and stress free. The event in itself is stressful. Take an iPod or MP3....it's a great time to relax and listen to whatever you so desire as you pray for all the miracles we want to happen on Wed.